Work for Rec
River House Outdoor Center Programmer
Are you an Outdoor Educator? Are you ready to bring great communication, inclusivity skills, integrity and love of the outdoors to a strong workforce of Outdoor Education professionals? Join our team and help make lives better each day! Closes 5:15 p.m. September 30. Learn more
Amazon Community Center Program Supervisor
This position is a great match for someone who enjoys working with people as well as building trusted relationships with their team. Whether it is creating an art activity for a family to participate in together, finding the right instructor for your fitness class, or supporting an employee to achieve their personal best; this job offers a terrific opportunity to have an impact on your community. Closes at 5:15 p.m. on October 14. Learn more
Work in Recreation and Share the Fun!
Eugene Recreation Services has a variety of part-time jobs that are rewarding, fun and help people get more out of life.
What job best fits your interest?
Eugene Recreation employs more than 300 temporary employees year round and we are always looking for enthusiastic, positive and vital people to join our team.
- Aquatics Positions - Help people be safe in the water, gain swimming skills, exercise and enjoy aquatic recreation as a lifeguard, learn-to-swim instructor or aquatics fitness instructor.
- Adaptive Recreation Program Staff - Lead and supervise people with developmental and physical disabilities in activities, on trips and at special events.
- Recreation Adult Instructor - Teach people of all ages in your recreational pursuit such as dance, arts, crafts, computer use, languages, music and much more.
- Building Coordinator - Provide reception and clerical services in community centers and pool, and/or assist program leaders and rental clients. Apply through Recreation Adult Instructor or Youth Programs/Summer Camp Staff.
- Athletics/Activity Supervisor - Oversee school gyms and athletic field complexes during adult team sports and tournaments.
- Youth Programs/Summer Camp Staff - Lead and supervise children and teens in after school programs, camps, summer playground sites, preschool
programs, special events and trips.
- Outdoor/Environmental Instructor - Teach people of all ages in your outdoor skill area such as rock climbing, rafting, kayaking, cross country skiing, sailing, hiking and more.
- Fitness Instructor - Inspire and lead enthusiasts in your fitness or wellness specialty, such as aerobics, aquatics exercise, Yoga, Tai Chi and more.
For more information
- Apply for Recreation Jobs
- Visit the Employee Resource Center at 940 Willamette St., Suite 200
- Call 541-682-5061