- Central Services
- City Manager's Office
- Mayor and City Council
- City Council
- Webcasts and Meeting Materials
Public Webcasts and Meeting Materials
- How to Access Information
- City Council Work Session April 10, 2023
- City Council Meeting April 10, 2023
Watch a Meeting Live
See the Live Sessions section below to access live webcasts of City Council, Budget Committee or Planning Commission. The button for meeting that is currently live will be highlighted. Live sessions and recordings of previous meetings can also be accessed via our City of Eugene Public Meetings YouTube channel.
City Council Work Sessions are in hybrid format without the ability for public testimony. Members of the public can watch or listen in using Zoom or phone in options. These sessions are typically held on the following days and times:
- 2nd and 4th Mondays of each month at 5:30 p.m.
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th Wednesdays of each month at 12:00 p.m.
City Council Meetings are held in hybrid format and provide an opportunity for public testimony. Members of the public may attend in person at 101 W 10th Avenue, Suite 114 in the LCC Downtown Building, Mary Spilde Center, virtually via Zoom or phone in. The meetings are typically held on the following days and times:
- 2nd and 4th Mondays of each month at 7:30 p.m.
City Council Public Hearings are held in hybrid format and provide an opportunity for public testimony regarding the topic(s) of the hearing(s) for that date. Members of the public may attend in person at 101 W 10th Avenue, Suite 114 in the LCC Downtown Building, Mary Spilde Center, via Zoom or phone in. Public hearings are typically held on the following days and times:
- 3rd Monday of each month at 5:30 p.m.
Information on upcoming City Council Meetings is also available in tabs on this page labeled with the meeting date. This will include instructions about how to access the meetings online or by phone via Zoom, and how to participate in any public forums or public hearings. For more information see the Public Participation page.
How to Provide Testimony at a Public Forum or Public Hearing
Members of the public can sign up to speak during Public Forum and/or Public Hearings by completing the form located here on the day of the event. All forms received during the sign-up period will be randomized and the speaker list will be shared at the start of the forum or hearing, speakers will be called in the order shown.
View Materials for Upcoming Meetings and Watch Previous Meetings
Scroll down and click on a meeting date to see an agenda for an upcoming and to access webcasts and materials from previous meetings. Also use the search tool to seek meetings that address specific topics.
See future City Council meeting topics and details about all public meetings:
April 10, 2023 City Council Work Session (5:30p.m.)
How to Access the Work Session
- To watch the meeting live: Click the City Council link in the Live Sessions section below or https://eugene-or-gov.zoom.us/j/85398227812
- Phone: Dial one of the phone numbers below and enter Webinar ID 853 9822 7812
- Passcode: council9.
- 833-548-0282 (toll free)
April 10, 2023 City Council Meeting (7:30p.m.)
How to Access the Public Forum:
- To watch the meeting live: Click the City Council link in the Live Sessions section below or https://eugene-or-gov.zoom.us/j/86830233395
- In person: 101 West 10th Avenue, Suite 114, LCC Downtown Building
- Phone: Dial one of the phone numbers below and enter Webinar ID 868 3023 3395
- Passcode (for phone and Zoom attendees): council9
- 833-548-0282 (toll free)
How to Sign-up to Speak at the Public Forum:
- Fill out the Request to Speak form on Monday, April 10, 2023. The Request to Speak form will be open from 7:00pm to 7:35pm. (Please submit a new request form for each item you wish to speak to.)
Click here to fill out the Request to Speak form.
- Follow the instructions above to connect to the meeting via Zoom ensuring that the screen name in Zoom matches the name you use to sign up.
- For instructions on changing your name in Zoom, please review this document.
- Those who have submitted a sign-up form by 7:35 p.m. will be added to the speaker’s queue.
- At 7:35 the sign-up will close and the queue will be randomized and shown at the start of the Public Forum.
- Speakers will be called in the order they appear on the list. The moderator will promote speakers to panelists when it is their turn to speak.
- Public Forum speakers will typically have up to 2.5 minutes to speak, though the mayor may adjust the speaking time as needed.
- Written testimony can be submitted to City Council by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If there are any issues with the Request to Speak form, please contact: SMcKinney@eugene-or.gov or KLaSala@eugene-or.gov.