Rest Stops are designated sites where people can stay in Conestoga huts or Pallet Shelters in a secure, managed location, with on-site amenities as well as individualized and group facilitation supports.
Rest Stops accommodate up to 20 people per site. Contact for current availability.
Community Supported Shelters (CSS) manages eight rest stops.
Nightingale Hosted Shelters (NHS) manages one rest stop.
- Skinner City Farm, N Washington and Cheshire (CSS)
- Lot 9 near Autzen Stadium, Leo Harris Parkway and N Walnut (CSS)
- Westmoreland, near 18th Ave. and Chambers St. (CSS)
- Bertelsen, W. 7th and Bertelsen (CSS)
- Empire Pond, Barger/Empire Park Dr. and Hwy 99 (CSS)
- Veterans Safe Spot at the Eugene Mission, 1542 W. 1st Ave. (CSS)
- Roosevelt and N. Garfield (CSS)
- NW Expressway and Chambers (CSS)
- 34th Ave. and Hilyard St. (NHS)
How to Access
CSS: People can sign up for a CSS rest stop or microsite at the CSS main office at 1160 Grant St. during their walk-in hours, Wednesday through Friday from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. CSS can be contacted by phone or email at (541) 683-0836 or email@example.com
NHS: Access the application and additional information about the program at https://nightingaleshelters.org/apply/ or call (541) 630-6303.ens a New Window.